Thursday, May 9, 2013

On passing the Civil Service Exam

**Disclaimer: Some may be annoyed with me when reading this post. Dont get me wrong. I am grateful I passed the test. Not everyone did. but....**
I took my Career Service Examination (Professional/Second level) last November 15, 2009.
When I found out about the results, I was happy and relieved though a tiny part of me wished I got a better score. As I was looking at the top scores from the past civil service examinations, I feel a bit frustrated.  During my batch, the highest score was 88.44%. I was less than 3 points short. Two more points and I would have been in the top 4. I only needed 1.76 more points and I would have made it to the top 10. Oh well, regrets. Should have studied harder if I wanted that recognition.  I'm not really competitive when it comes to this things.  And  don't study hard enough to deserve it.  Sometimes I wish I do.If I took the exams in October 2010, my current grade would have landed me the top 1 spot.  Of course, their exam may have been harder than ours. idk. I'm just saying.Lesson learned: study really really hard and do my best if i want results that I'm satisfied with.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment